DIGITAL DIVIDE GRANT
MAKE A DONATION
OKF Digital Divide Grant
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted how important access to digital devices is. Children and young people need access to a laptop to study, participate in online classrooms, and send and receive work. However, laptops can be expensive, especially for families on a low income.
The OK Foundation can now help low-income families with children and young people (up to 25 years old) to access laptops to study, upskill, and apply for jobs.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for The OK Foundation Digital Divide Grant, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- Be a London Borough of Haringey resident
- A low-income household and/or in receipt of or have applied for the benefits you are entitled to
- Have at least one school-aged child living with you permanently, with no access to a laptop or appropriate digital device e.g. a tablet desktop computer etc.
- Have more children/young people than digital devices (including phones) in your household
- A young person (up to 25 years old)
- On a low income and/or in receipt of or have applied for the benefits you are entitled to
- Have no access to a laptop or appropriate digital device e.g. a tablet, desktop computer etc.
The application process consists of the following three stages:
Stage 1: Complete the OKF Digital Divide Grant application form.
Stage 2: We check that you meet our eligibility criteria for the Digital Divide Grant and ask for documentary evidence.
Stage 3: If you do meet our eligibility criteria, we will ask you to provide full details about your situation. We will also request the evidence we require, including bank statements.
Meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the grant will be awarded. All grants are discretionary.
We will contact you via email to let you know if your application has been successful or not. Please allow up to 10 working days for us to notify you.
If your application is successful, you will be issued with a laptop that has been selected by The OK Foundation.
We are unable to provide laptops based on personal preference. We are also unable to provide the monetary value of the laptop to you to purchase directly.
All laptops will come with a warranty.